Saturday 4 November 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:5:2017

NUGGET: YET PRAISE HIM
HABAKKUK 3:17-19; Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. 
Things may have happened that that has shifted your focus, messed up your mind  and distracted you from God's promise. But there is a response in that situation, it says yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. It doesn't  matter what has been, this is a call to focus on what is about to happen and what God is about to do. It may look like your feet can't carry you further but as you yet rejoice strength comes into your bones. Your feet is being shifted for a change position and for a new level . That experience is about to be an history. When you praise God unconditionally He steps in to set you in a better place. It may look like you have not seen anything  and it's the eleventh month, yet rejoice. Get your feet ready for the high places.
Father I thank you because it's not about what I see but what you will do. Thank You Lord for you do not need a permission from anything or anyone to make your power known in me. Glory to your name Lord because  better days are in you. I yet rejoice for the Lord has cause me to triumph. I shout for Joy and I rejoice, amen!!!

TODAY'S TIPS: REJOICE IN THE LORD,AGAIN I SAY REJOICE!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment