Tuesday 21 November 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:22:2017

NUGGET: WHAT IS YOUR MEAT ?
JOHN 4:34; Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

what brings you true sense of satisfaction isn't the food/drink or the pleasures of life but living a life of purpose. It is a place of doing what you were created for. Living up to the maximum capacity of the creators manual. When you know what your meat(purpose)  is in life you don't think like every other person even when it means standing alone. You go all out with full assurance undermining the obstacles. There are things that wouldn't matter anymore. It becomes your daily pursuit. My question for you today is shat is your meat(Your purpose on earth)? What is that thing that gives you a daily drive because until you have known it your life will only concentrate on frivolities.
O Lord help me discover my meat. Open my eyes to discover the essence of my life. Give me grace to live up to full potential. I bind every spirit of comparison and jealousy. Lord please guide my focus aright. I receive grace to be determined, scale through obstacles and withstand temptation. I am thine Lord use me for your glory in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOU NEED THE MANUFACTURERS MANUAL TO ATTAIN FULL POTENTIAL. YOU NEED GOD! (Daniel 11:32b)

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment