Thursday 16 November 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:16:2017

NUGGET: TURN AGAIN- OVER TURN
PSALM 126:1-2; When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.
It means when God steps into do it is different from what you use to know. It is not the norm, it outweighs every bad experience. Stop feeling okay with a mere level. Someone is saying but things use to go well, but I use to live okay. At least have meals to eat well and all the goodness you can record seems to be the past. Today there is a turning again far better than what you use to know. There is a turning again for an overflow. You went out sorrowful you shall come with testimonies because there is a turning again.
Lord I believe in your transforming power that able to turn over and change things for my good. I refuse to keep living in past glory, let your mighty turn things anew for me. Every captivity that is looking like that's how far I can go, I break free in the name of Jesus. I decree that everything standing still in my receive speed and a push forward. Father visit me with an unbelievable miracle in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: SOME TRUST IN HORSES AND SOME TRUST CHARIOTS BUT WE TRUST IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment