Friday 3 November 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:4:2017

NUGGET: RIDING ON HIGH PLACES
DEUTERONOMY 32:10-14; He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings:So the Lord alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him. He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock; Butter of kine, and milk of sheep, with fat of lambs, and rams of the breed of Bashan, and goats, with the fat of kidneys of wheat; and thou didst drink the pure blood of the grape.
God is still God whether it be in the low or high but the plan he has for you is to set you in high places. The process may have taken you through the low but God always has something better. When God leads you through a path He sustains you. Where God is taking you always far exceed your past level. He picks you to set you on high. Blessing you with things you did not even qualify for.God is about to locate someone in that desert situation today.
In the name of Jesus the hand of God locates me. The Lord causes my waste places to become spring. The Lord leads me out of every confused state. I am God's offspring I do not lack resources for He daily sources me and covers me with His wings. I eat the increase of the land. I harvest in plenty in the place of my labour. I am not deprived of the blessings of this season in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: THERE IS A NEW DIMENSION TO WHAT GOD IS SET TO DO IN EACH DAY. YOU MUST LAUNCH DAILY INTO THE SPIRITUAL DEPTH TO ENJOY A REFRESHING !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment