Wednesday 29 November 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:29:2017

NUGGET: ABUNDANT LIFE
JOHN 10:10;  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Abundant life isn't just restricted to material things as most people will think but it is living in the full capacity of the will,plan and purpose of God for your life. As a person you may think you are living your life to the fullest because you feel you have the few necessity of life but God is saying no my child there is more to the kind of life I want you to live. More than those things you desire to have, there is a way God also desire your life to be that is why His thoughts are higher and so also His ways. The thief comes to steal but I have come to give you a value adding life, a life without limitation and restraint but separated from the thongs of the world. A life of purposeful living  and full potential. A life lived by God's agenda.
O Lord reveal to me your agenda for my life. Father give me the grace to attain full potential. Help me Lord to understand the true meaning of abundant life and help me to live it to the fullest. I take up new territories by the power of God. My coast is enlarged. I shall not pursue after vain things of this world. I will not deviate from God's original design for me in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR LIFE IS UNDER FULFILLED IF NOT LIVED ACCORDING TO GOD'S AGENDA FOR YOU.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment