Friday 17 November 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:18:2017

NUGGET- THERE IS NO EXPIRATION DATE FOR HIS WORD- KEEP KNOCKING
LUKE 18:2-5; Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man: And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary. And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man; Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
The wicked king had no choice but to answer the widow woman, how much more your heavenly Father. She didn't conclude on things or give up just yet, she pressed on and was expectant and kept knocking. God has given you His promises keep knocking. Don't hang up, don't give up just yet, God hasn't concluded on you. It may look physically impossible but there a word for His promises never fail. God is merciful and kind His timing is right for your life. His ears are open to to your cries. Stretch your faith. Your father in heaven is interested in your case. Come to a place of total dependence on him.
Lord I believe in your word of promise. I trust in your grace through faith that you are able to meet me at the very point of my needs. Lord Jesus you my source and sufficiency. Father you are never late on your word and in this confidence I stand in hope fully assured. Lord I surrender my all to you not wavering in fear. Make me a show room of your wonders in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: IT IS GOD'S GRACE THAT MAKES YOU WIN!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment