Wednesday 22 November 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:23:2017

NUGGET: HE GLORY OF LEBANON
Isaiah 60:1,13-14; Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious. The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
God's presence is what brings the glory. You must always make your atmosphere ready for the glory of God to descend. There are certain things you have to let go  to experience the unusual manifestation of God's glory. In verse 1 it says arise shine for the light is come and the glory of the Lord is risen. Until there is a true experience of the light, until you have an encounter with your maker before the glory of God can come in. Anything that has an entanglement to this world is a barrier to the glory. Until you open yourself up to the access of the light then the glory comes in. Look at what it says in verse 14 after the glory comes in the enemies bow. The enemy will not bow to someone who tolerates them there must be a separation as a carrier of God's presence, light and glory. The glory of God makes you an attraction of good things and a terror and also a target to the enemy. So you need to be in complete surrender so the light of God can arise over the darkness, bring in the glory and a shield of God's presence.
Lord Jesus I submit every area of my life to you that is still entanglement with this world. Lord please let your light arise in me and let your glory reflect over me. The glory of the Lord becomes a shield for me. My head is lifted and the Lord cause all my enemies to bow. I arise and shine in the light and glory of God's will for me in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: SIN REPELS THE GLORY.  YOU CAN'T BE IN BATTLE WITH THE DEVIL AND BE ENTANGLED WITH HIS WORKS!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment