Monday 13 November 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:14:2017

NUGGET: LESSONS FROM JABEZ
1 CHRONICLES 4:9-10; And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow. And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.
When you recognize something not going well in your life, don't start to complain even when you have a reason to. People most time feel like but God ought to know what is happening to me, yes He does. But beyond the challenge and situation, He wants to build a relationship with you. He wants to teach you things that you can't learn by yourself. If He gives you without asking then you will not know, value or even understand His essence in your life. Jabez didn't blame His mother for calling Him Jabez. He turned to God who is readily concern with dealing with issues of impossibility. For that person this is not a time to hate, blame or complain turn to the Father and pour your heart to him.
Father I refuse to complain or fault anyone about my life but I surrender all to Him. Teach me to lean on you in the midst of odds. Help me to create a steady focus on you. Father let my heart cry come unto you Lord and the lifting up of my hands as a sacrifice of worship. O Lord change everything that doesn't glorify you in my life. I enter into your presence for an encounter and a total new experience with you in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: INSIGNIFICANT ACTIONS SET IN MOTION ARE CAPABLE OF BIRTHING MIRACLES!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment