Friday 10 November 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:11:2017

NUGGET- MAN'S IMPOSSIBILITY AND THE POSSIBILITIES OF GOD.
LUKE 8:52-55; And all wept, and bewailed her: but he said, Weep not; she is not dead, but sleepeth. And they laughed him to scorn, knowing that she was dead.And he put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, Maid, arise. And her spirit came again, and she arose straightway: and he commanded to give her meat.
As a child of God if you have a "this can't happen" in your in your mind or written down somewhere go erase it. The only things you are permitted to give such tags are the things that do not glorify God. Because where human possibility ends God's possibilities begin. Let them laugh when you share that big vision and those big dreams, let them laugh at the impossibilities they see and you will see how God amazes everyone. Let me quickly say this, that is why you are loosing so many of such friends because they're creating a surrounding of faithlessness around you. Listen things will not only be revived in your life, they will exceed expectations. You long for things you see because they satisfy your eyes but God is about to do in you what eyes has not even seen, nor ears heard neither has it entered the heart of man.
In the name of Jesus I receive miracles that surpasses impossibility in my life. I enter into the supernatural manifestation of God's wonders. Father dress me with a garment of celebration. Every yoke in my family line dragging me behind is broken by the blood of Jesus. Where I have been mocked, I decree celebration galor. My mouth shall testify of God's goodness in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: WHEN YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE HUMANS THEOLOGY MORE THAN GOD'S PRINCIPLE/WORD IT LEAVES YOU IN DOUBT.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment