Saturday 18 November 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:19:2017

NUGGET: DIVINE STRATEGY AND WISDOM TO CONQUER.
1Chronicle 11:13-14; He was with David at Pasdammim, and there the Philistines were gathered together to battle, where was a parcel of ground full of barley; and the people fled from before the Philistines. And they set themselves in the midst of that parcel, and delivered it, and slew the Philistines; and the LORD saved them by a great deliverance.
David was a man known for winning battles and defeating counterparts but in this case it was beyond bow, arrow or sword. The spirit of wisdom and divine strategy from God was evidently manifested. An ordinary mind wouldn't have thought that hiding inside the parcel will give them access into the camp of the enemy talk more of victory. Their enemies were waiting for them through the normal route but God gave  them a divine strategy and wisdom to apply it. It can't be over emphasized that the spirit of God helps a man conquer battles in an unusual way. The foolishness of God is far greater than the wideness of men. But bear this in mind God doesn't make mistakes. It doesn't have to make sense to you once the spirit of God is the lead.
O Lord please unveil to me the divine strategy I need to succeed and give me wisdom to prosper. Heavenly father give me a victory encounter. May I never depend on my strength to conquer. Lord Jesus I need a divine intervention at this fix of my life. By the spirit of God at work in me I am set apart for greatness. I receive grace for a heart connection with the God and a closer walk with Him in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: A PLAN BY THE NATURAL MIND IS JUST AN OUTLINED NOTE UNTIL IT IS MASTER MINDED AND LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment