Monday 6 November 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:6:2017

NUGGET: INDWELLING OF HIS PRESENCE
PSALM 129:3-4;  The plowers plowed upon my back: they made long their furrows.The LORD is righteous: he hath cut asunder the cords of the wicked.

Make it an habit to invite God into all that you do and wherever you go. But the first step is inviting Him into your life. You see where God dwells he manifest himself by making His power known. It was no mistake when the Bible said our body is the temple of God. This is a rare privilege of direct blessing. Means that when God is in you, He invades your thoughts, directing your paths and meets your needs.Where God dwells His blessings is released.Every invitation/privilege to have God dwell with you and in you is a tremendous access to divine benefit. Never take His presence for granted. Daily hunger for Him. It is time to invite Him in.
O Lord I ask today that you take over everything about me. Invade my life and take care of everything drawing me away from your presence. Father keep me burning for you. Let your presence envelope me. I lean on your sustaining grace in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: GOD'S WILL HIS REVEALED IN TOTAL SURRENDER!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment