Tuesday 7 November 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:8:2017

NUGGET: LET IT DOWN-ONE MORE TIME
LUKE 5:4-6;  Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.
 
It doesn't matter how long and hard you've toiled, God's word is coming to you today. Let it all down, draw from the deep, take one more step, one more try that's your breakthrough in front of you. You are about to be catapulted into a new level. "I am" is about to launch you into greatness.  Trust God, obey, believe His word coming to you today. It may not have happened yesterday but today is another day. God is saying let it down. I am about to blow your mind. It will attract nations to you. You may be feeling but God it's almost the end of the year what else there is left to do but God is saying one more try.
Do I hear someone saying with a heart of faith, nevertheless I believe in your word Jesus. I let it down so you can take over. I let it down so can blow my mind and confound human senses. This is me saying yes Lord, Jesus have your way cos I rather do your will. I have outdone myself lord, I draw from the deep. Launch me into the deep of your supernatural experience in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: ASSURANCE IN THE FATHER GIVES YOU COURAGE. LET YOUR FAITH NEVER GROW WEARY!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment