Saturday 11 November 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:12:2017

NUGGET: SET APART
PSALM 4:3-5; But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him.Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah. Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD.

You must understand that for you to be fixed on God you must be separated from the mix. A person with a mandate and purpose is usually set apart,means you align yourself with God so His will can be done in you. Don't be carried away with the norm that you forget you have a call that sets you apart and preserves you unto God. For you to enjoy a deeper fellowship there are things you need to give up on and let go. Don't let what others do or do not do influence your relationship with God and godly lifestyle,you are called for different purposes though the major aim is to make heaven. You are not called to live anyhow, you of a royal priesthood. The kingdom is in you. There are certain pressures that will come but God's grace is able to keep you from falling. God see's those sacrifice you are making for the kingdom and he will reward you in due time.
O Lord reveal to me the purpose for my living. I receive grace to fulfill the mandate of God for me. I walk in the steadfast love of Christ and His grace keeps me standing. I fix my gaze on Jesus letting go of those things that pull me out of His presence. I am confident in Christ and His will is made perfect in me. By the blood of Jesus I am released from anything stands as an hindrance to my divine encounter in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: STAND FOR CHRIST EVEN IF IT MEANS STANDING ALONE, BECAUSE IN THE END YOU SEE YOURSELF STANDING TALL!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment