Monday 27 November 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:27:2017

NUGGET: THE PROMISES OF GOD ARE YEA AND AMEN
ZECHARIAH 8:12; For the seed shall be prosperous; the vine shall give her fruit, and the ground shall give her increase, and the heavens shall give their dew; and I will cause the remnant of this people to possess all these things.

In the name of Jesus everything about my life receives God's touch. The blood of Jesus puts a permanent mark of demarcation between me and long standing problem. There is an abundance in my home. My celebration season has come. I reject every bad news attached to my name. I and my household are candidates of blessing. I receive my letter of good news. I am not a subject of ridicule but of miraculous wonder. I possess the good of the land in the land of the living. I am overflowing with plenty. I am a reward from the Lord in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOU ARE A REWARD FROM THE LORD. YOUR LIFE IS A MIRACLE.

EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment