Sunday 12 November 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:13:2017

NUGGET: THE WORD IN YOUR FOUNDATION
Luke 6:49(MSG); But if you just use my words in Bible studies and don't work them into your life, you are like a dumb carpenter who built a house but skipped the foundation. When the swollen river came crashing in, it collapsed like a house of cards. It was a total loss.

Without God as the foundation, ruin is inevitable. The word is God and God is the word. You must work God's word into every season of your life. It is not enough to say yes Lord, follow it with action. Let it be your base for living. The word keeps you rooted in God. The seed are still hanging on the surface because they have not been rooted(acted on). The reason why there is a drift at every storm is because the root is faint. Seek God and stick with Him. What you don't work out with or according to the word can take you out of your place of purpose. Your life begins to bear the right fruit when your life has the right root seasoned with grace. You need a firm ground if you must  lay the bricks.
Father mould me with your word. Help me stay grounded by your word. Lord help my spiritual consistency. Give me grace to develop a capacity to forsake all and follow you. By your mighty power I shall not drift out of purpose. My foundation, my life is blessed with the promises of God's word in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: GOD HAS IMPRINTED HIMSELF IN EACH OF US. WE NEED HIM TO FULFILL THAT LIFE HE WANTS FOR US .

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment