Saturday 25 November 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:26:2017

NUGGET: THE CLOSER WALK
PSALM 119:1-2; Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD. Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.

Serving God and walking in His will is a choice that you have to make depending on God's grace. The quality of your walk with God is seen in how your whole heart yearns for Him. A committed walk with God attracts divine blessing. You can't access the treasure without first seeking the kingdom. God reveals the path, takes the lead and yours is to follow. Your walk with God shouldn't be conditioned by circumstances. A path of a faithful walk is an already designed path of blessing. Each challenges launches you into a greater depth of knowing God and sourcing in Him.So no matter what you encounter your path remains undefiled When the Bible said  your paths drops fatness, it isn't the path that you lead yourself through but the path that God leads and walks you through.

I run the race by grace and in the will of God. I receive the grace for patience and endurance. I shall not go ahead of God. I am built firm,strong and secure in Christ. In the name of Jesus I am not stranded. My path shines unto the perfect day. Many are the afflictions but the Lord is my deliverance from them all. I thank you Lord for your grace and compassion. Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: EVERY CHALLENGE SHOULD BE A CAUSE OF REJOICING BECAUSE IT GOES THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCCESS .

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment