Monday 20 November 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:21:2017

NUGGET: THE DEFENDER
PSALM 20:1; The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee.
where you encounter an uproar don't try to be in self defense, or try to prove anything just hand it over to God and let him be your defense. Most of lives battle are better handled by God. If you put your trust on intellect and skills to manage things it will drain you. When you don't learn to let God defend you, you will grow weary trying to fight your battles. But remember the battle is mime saith the Lord. How can you take over a battle that God has placed Himself in charge. Except God backs you up you may possible pack up. Even when it seems like things are closing in on you wait on God, he will send you help, don't try to create any for yourself except God gives you divine instructions.
O Lord I acknowledge today that the battles are not mine but yours. I ask that you take the glory over everything. I step aside so you can step in. I believe that the victory has already been given to me on the cross. I stand still and see your salvation. I do not look to the left or right for any human help but look up to you the author and finisher of my faith in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THE NAME OF JESUS IS A STRONG TOWER THE RIGHTEOUS RUNS IN AND THEY ARE SAVED.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment