Wednesday 1 November 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:2:2017

NUGGET: YOUR CONFESSION YOUR TESTIMONY.
PSALM 34:1-2; I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord : the humble shall hear thereof , and be glad.

What you say consistently becomes your testimony. When you say I see God's goodness indeed His goodness will come into your life. When you speak word with Faith you give them life to be rooted and established. What kind if confession  do you make is it a faith inspired or a fear pressured kind. You don't see before you confess it ,you speak life into what you want to see backed up with faith that sees beyond the confrontations. If you must live a victorious life you must learn to make grace seasoned confessions regardless of the odds you see. Anything that silence's your mouth from speaking the truth of God's word is out to steal your testimony. Keep speaking it,don't stop saying it. Something mind blowing is about to happen.
In the name of Jesus the Lord is my portion,therefore my life enjoys the fullness of His daily benefits. I drink of the spring of the living water,I am not driven by wrong taste and desires. The Holy Spirit guides my heart and thoughts. My mouth is graced with the truth of God's promise. I work in the efficiency of Christ's power and His sufficiency sustains me. I am not driven by fear to taking wrong steps and decisions. The Lord's goodness is upon me and my household in Jesus name,Amen !

TODAY'S TIP: GODFESSION IS A CONFESSION OF FAITH, SPEAKING WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE NEGATING THE ODDS YOU SEE !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment