Thursday 16 November 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:17:2017

NUGGET: MOVE ON WITHOUT A GRUDGE
LUKE 17:3-4; Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.
Forgiveness takes the grace of God. Because at every stage of your life offenses will come. There is no excuse for unforgiveness and there is not limit to forgiveness. It is okay to move from negative friendships/relationship, especially when God is giving you instructions to take necessary steps about it. Most times it is easy to say I have moved on but have you really? How come you are still holding on to that grudge. It is important that you let go and release yourself to God so He can take you through the path of forgiveness.
Father I receive grace to forgive hurt and all wrong. Father help me to break out of the wrong cords of friendship without having to bear a grudge. Give me grace to do as you will Lord. I take steps of faith as led by the spirit of God into fruitful relationships. I unburden my heart at the feet of Jesus. I ask you Lord that you put in me the heart of flesh and forgiveness in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: WHATEVER YOU DO TO THE LEAST OF YOUR BRETHREN YOU DO AS TO THE LORD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment