Thursday 9 November 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:10:2017

NUGGET- ALWAYS SAY YES TO GOD!
ACT 10:13-16;  And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into Heaven.
Privileges like this are rare. As you could easily see Peter arguing with God and God was trying to convince Him. Even when when he was given a go ahead but thank God for His mercies and kindness. God is willing to bring us pass what we are used to if we are willing to say yes to Him each time He calls. Peter refused eating because he had a certain orientation beforehand. When in communion or fellowship with God your heart has to be open to Him. How can you argue the Yes/No of God, the one who created all things. You can't plan for God to follow, it is God that has the plan for you to follow. Maybe the reason why you haven't moved steps further is because you have argued with God about so many things that would have launched you into a new level because it's not what you are used to. God will never impose Himself on you. God is willing to go beyond what you know to teach you what you don't know. Stop arguing and say yes to His every word.
Father forgive me in anyway I have argued with you. Jesus take the wheel, Spirit of God take over my life I give it totally to you. I release myself to listen and learn from you. Father illuminate my heart beyond the natural mind. Reveal yourself to me and in me Lord. Break down every wall hindering the fruitfulness of your word in me in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: ANY AREA OF YOUR LIFE THAT STILL MAKES YOU ARGUE WITH GOD IS A SIGN THAT YOU HAVEN'T FULLY SURRENDERED TO HIM!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment