Wednesday 15 November 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:15:2017

NUGGET: THE GLORY OF HIS SANCTUARY
PSALM 96:6; Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
Strength and beauty are in His sanctuary. Sanctuary is a secret place of fellowship. A place where you draw from the fountain, where you source for a refreshing, where you are watered to blossom, because a tree without watering will die. it's a place where He tells you to lie on green pasture. It is a place of safety and security. You can't draw from God when you are not in tune with Him. When you are under His coverage, His glory shines on you. God is your coverage. You must daily hunger to experience Him in a different way. He is your strength and His glory beautifies your life. You can't be a stranger to/of His presence and be a benefactor of what comes from Him. You must learn to fellowship at His feet to source from Him. When you dedicate your life to God He sets you apart for something better. You have submit to God if you desire to soar in His strength and beauty.
O Lord grace me with the beauty of your presence. Father let your light guide me in all things. Lord I desire you, please empower me with your strength to prevail. Father I submit myself totally to you, cover me in the beauty of your splendour. I believe in your unfailing power and promise. Take all the glory in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: IT TAKES POWER TO PRODUCE RESULT. YOU NEED GOD TO PRODUCE EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment