Monday 6 November 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:7:2017

NUGGET: BREAKFREE
PSALM 124:7-8; Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth.
The reason why the precious blood of Jesus was shed is so that we can be free. Therefore you are not permitted to live a caged or timid life. Walk in the liberty wherein Christ had made you free. Stop letting in anger,in forgiveness,low self esteem and anything not in God's agenda for you,cage you. Anything not of God is from the devil. Don't give Him a chance in your life.If your eyes is not on God you might get trapped in the wrong. By strength shall no man prevail,you are empowered by God to enter into the liberty of fulfillment,purpose,possibilities and so much more. To many unnecessary things seem to be caging you in your thoughts,it's time to break free. Let yourself loose so God can take over.

O lord set me free from every thing that has become a burden and hindrance to me. Lord you have fashioned me according to your will,I will not drift away. Jesus handle every detail of my life for I can only be made perfect in you. In the name of Jesus I am free from everything that has held me bound. My focus and direction is you Lord. I am empowered to live in the liberty of your will in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: THE GREATEST SECURITY FOR YOUR LIFE, IS TO BE IN TOTAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE HEAVENLY FATHER!

EFECOLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment