Monday 11 March 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: CALLED TO A LIFE OF FULFILLMENT
MARK 1:16-17:Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.

You are only fulfilled when you are doing what God wants you to do. When he tells you to take a step drop all and follow him. God is calling you higher but until you step out if your comfort zone you may not be able to step into the newness God wants you to. God wants to make you a better version of what you assume to be the best. Every encounter with Jesus transforms you, walking in his foot steps brings you into the promise and divine covenant.Listen to his voice and take a step as he calls
PRAYER:
Father help me to know that living for you what I need for life fulfillment. Father help me to trust that your righteous judgement brings me joy. Teach me your will and open my eyes to divine mysteries. Father help me to move beyond self pleasing to God pleasing.

TODAY'S TIP: WHATEVER GOD CALLS YOU TO IS FAR BETTER THAN WHERE HE TOOK YOU FROM.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment