Saturday 23 March 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: A WAY FOR ESCAPE
1CORINTHIANS 10:13-There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
There is no situation that can put you on a lock down when you have God.  You can be so unsure of all physical possibilities but there is a divine access route(God) and he is the way. Even with the tempest there is triumph,be sure. The power of possibility out of any situation is faith in God. When you can see God, you can see a way. Trust God not to put you in any situation that he can't save you from. Nothing is impossible with him, just call on the name Jesus
PRAYER :
Father may the dark clouds in my life cease. May I see light again and let my life also radiate in the light of God's glory. Possibilities are happening as I break forth into new songs. I operate in a divine realm of glory because I am under God's coverage. I am not stranded rather I am enlarged on all side. By mercy I am assured that God is for me therefore things are working in alignment to his glory in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: GOD CAN'T BRING YOU TO WHAT HE CAN'T TAKE YOU THROUGH ,TRUST HIM OVER AND OVER !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment