Friday 8 March 2019

INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMENS DAY
I celebrate you you and you
Woman you are beautiful
You mean so much more than a domestic wife
Don't relent on your dream,passion and goal
You can love and still be loved again don't give in to depression
You are special, a home maker and you count in nation building
You are respectful, responsible and loyal
You give more than you get I know but still you stand
I respect you woman
I love you woman
You are the best ingredient in every home and society
You matter in decision making
Don't give in to depression, body shaming or criticism
Love each other and help each other grow
Live above being enemies or envious
The sky has a place for us all
Your unique capacity to carry a child to labour,give birth, nuture and teach makes you stand out
How else can I begin to describe how amazing you are
There is a God in you
You are more and can be much more
Woman I respect you ability to stay submissive to the authority over your head(husband) that's the best seductive charm
Keep being you
Love your self
Love others
Your value is tagged priceless
I celebrate you woman
AMAZONS WITH A HEART OF GOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment