Sunday 17 March 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: GOD CAN NEVER FAIL
JOSHUA 21:45-There failed not ought of any good thing which the Lord had spoken unto the house of Israel; all came to pass.
I have not known God to be a liar, neither have I found his word to fail. A doubt in God's word is doubt about yourself and the ability he has placed inside of you because he created you in his image and after his likeness. So the more you trust God the more his likeness is revealed in you, the more you are able to go beyond the limits of your mind. If you trust that God can't fail then you can't fail. Your position with God determines your place in life.
PRAYER:
Father may I not make hasty decisions that will terminate my destiny. Father give me grace for consistency. Because you can not fail nothing g about my life will fail. From today every of your word concerning me come to fulfill manifestation. I enter into divine realm of glory. I am attraction of good things. O am open for blessings and I enter into divine open doors. My faith is increased and every doubt in me is terminated in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: NEVER DOUBT THE POTENCY OF GOD'S WORD. IT IS TRUE AND SHALL COME TRUE IN YOUR LIFE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment