Wednesday 6 March 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: SLOW TO WRATH
JAMES 1:20- Lead with your ears, follow up with your tongue, and let anger straggle along in the rear. God's righteousness doesn't grow from human anger. So throw all spoiled virtue and cancerous evil in the garbage. In simple humility, let our gardener, God, landscape you with the Word, making a salvation-garden of your life.
Anger doesn't give the best sense of judgement. The fact that you are angry with someone isn't a justification for righteousness. Don't help God by trying to be a judge by retaliation. Let not the sun go down on your anger, don't let your anger overrule right judgement. The best way to have the right perspective and release your heart to God. Be slow to wrath because best judgement doesn't suffice from it nor is God's judgement found in it.
PRAYER:
Father purge me from spiritual garbage. Let my life become a fruitful garden where life springs grow and glorify God. I receive grace for patience and the ability to use my words soothly and seasoned with grace. Lord help me that my heart be not led to sin. Father let me hear you from a place of love, truth and clear conscience in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: NOTHING DOES IT BETTER LIKE PLACING IT IN THE HANDS OF GOD THE RIGHTEOUS JUDGE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment