Tuesday 5 March 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: SERVING GOD WHOLE HEARTEDLY
HEBREWS 1:9-Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
It takes humility to follow in the path of righteousness and obedience and that's why the Bible says the Lord brings down high look and exalted the humble. Again it says that righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to many people. When you love God and do what is right before him you automatically signed for upliftment. God is happy when you bring your will in obedience to Him and when God is happy with you he causes his face to shine on you. As God's own you stand out in the midst of the crowd because of the anointing of God upon you. Choose righteousness and pursue holiness.
PRAYER :
Father give me the the courage and boldness to love what you love and hate what you hate. Father cloth me with honour in righteousness. Father keep me standing firm and fruitful. May my life be God glorifying and not flesh pleasing. Father establish my feet in righteousness. Anoint my head with fresh oil. Help me to stand for the truth. Father consume me with your love in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: RIGHTEOUSNESS EXALTS AND UPLIFT.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment