Thursday 28 March 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: CONFRONTING CONFRONTATION
DEUTRONOMY31:8- And the Lord , he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

When you face your confrontation with faith God is enthroned. God will not lead you empty, there is provision of all you need and most importantly his presence. God is saying to you break the limit and take the step. No one overflows staying below. This word in this text is an assurance to someone that God rules in the affairs of men but until you recognise his lordship over you, you will keep doubting yourself in fear. I have never found God to fail, nor forsake. So fear not and be not dismayed, the Lord is with you as a mighty terrible one.

PRAYER
Father please release your angels of help and solution to me. Lord establish my goings. The Lord is before me therefore I have no confrontation that can overcome me. I am blessed on every side. I am not in despair for the Lord is my solid ground in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: WHEN YOU ARE AFRAID TO TAKE A STEP KNOW THAT IT IS GRACE THE FOOT THE BILL AND IT IS SUFFICIENT !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment