Sunday 10 March 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: WALKING IN HIS PERFECT WILL
ZECHARIAH 3:7-Thus saith the Lord of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.

When you submit yourself under God's authority he makes you become a force to reckon with. In keeping God's command there is great reward, but first you have to understand that the mystery to unlocking this blessing is in walking with God. Being in line with God, structures your path. Your life is strured in divine order when you are rooted in his perfect will. The productivity of your life is determined by the choices you make and the path you desire to follow. Nothing can make your life more glorious than when you walk in the way of the Lord. Serving God whole heartedly should be a lifestyle not an option.

PRAYER :
Father teach me your will and open my eyes to the depth of your word. Father give me spiritual footing that I do not stumble into the wrong path. Father grace my spiritual stand with truth and holiness. May all that I say, do and live for be about Jesus. Father deliver me from wrong choices and destiny terminating decision. Father surround me with the right people and let your purpose in me be established in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP :TO EXPERIENCE THE EXTRAORDINARY YOU MUST YIELD YOURSELF COMPLETELY TO GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment