Saturday 30 March 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: BEYOND PHYSICAL PLEASURE
ROMANS 5:1-For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
No matter what breaks you physically know that the greatest life assurance is in God. When you have God nothing's is lost. "God is a refuge and a very present help in trouble therefore we will not fear though the earth be carried into the midst of the sea". The earthly acquirement will perish but God remains. God is able to restore what you've lost over the years, in a moment. He did it for job, he can do it again. Everything around you may seem disolving but God is approving things in your favour beyond your expectations.But he desires that you stay focus more on building heavenly treasures.
PRAYER
Father may the search for what I want not take me out of your will. Father teach me the priorities of life. Father open my eyes to see that only you are everlasting and every other thing is temporary. Father I know that things aren't tearing apart but in this  phase and process of time you are molding me for the better. I choose to trust your work in me for it is perfect and sure. I declare that I am  in Christ Jesus  furnished after good works and I am marvellously helped in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: ETERNAL TREASURE IS FAR BETTER THAN EARTHLY POSSESSIONS- LAY UP TREASURES IN HEAVEN. AS MUCH AS YOU ARE PURSUING EARTHLY GOALS DON'T LOOSE FOCUS OF HEAVEN.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment