Tuesday 19 March 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: CARELESS TALK!
GENESIS 25:32-And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me?
Be mindful of careless talk, there is power in the words you say either good or bad. Choose your words right for they are able to determine the course of your life. Esau sold his birth right with his mouth(words). Season your word with grace, so it can bring edification. Don't let your words become a trap to your destiny. Guard your life by the right words. Your words is a two way thing, it affects you and influence others.
PRAYER :
Father by your mercy deliver me from every problem that I have attracted to my self with my words. Father purge me of every negative words. Father let my words become fruitful seasoned with grace. Father any word spoken negatively against me by anyone, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus name, Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: THE ROOT OF YOUR WORDS IS THE MIND/HEART, YOUR WORDS ARE THE PRODUCT OF IT'S ROOT. KEEP RENEWING YOUR ROOT SO YOUR CAN BECOME AN AGENT OF TRANSFORMATION.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment