Monday 25 March 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : UNVEILING THE FEIGN
1KING 14:2,4-5:And Jeroboam said to his wife, Arise, I pray thee, and disguise thyself, that thou be not known to be the wife of Jeroboam; and get thee to Shiloh: behold, there is Ahijah the prophet, which told me that I should be king over this people.And Jeroboam's wife did so, and arose, and went to Shiloh, and came to the house of Ahijah. But Ahijah could not see; for his eyes were set d by reason of his age. And the LORD said unto Ahijah, Behold, the wife of Jeroboam cometh to ask a thing of thee for her son; for he is sick: thus and thus shalt thou say unto her: for it shall be, when she cometh in, that she shall feign e herself to be another woman.
The feign can only be unveiled by the spirit. There are people whose problem is due to those who have feigned themselves to be friends but are enemies,situations that creeped in deceptively. But until God opens your eyes you will be blinded to this. The prophet was physically blind but spiritually alert. In the case of this age most people can physically see but are spiritually blind and this has led people to costly mistake. It is not enough to see and analyse things physically, you need spiritual sight to see into feigned things. The ways of God are always different. It is the spiritual that judges the physical. Ask God to open your spiritual sight.
PRAYER:
Father open my eyes to the things i have been blind and ignorant to. Any feigned person in my life perpertrating evil, father expose them. Lord unveil mysteries to me. Every wrong decision I have made due to spiritual blindness father open my eyes to correct them. Father any power frustrating my vision father frustrate them to death. Father be my light out of every darkness in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : WHAT IS FEIGNED BEFORE MEN IS OPEN TO GOD. TO SEE THROUGH THE FEIGN YOU NEED GO TO THE GOD OF ALL MEN.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment