Wednesday 13 March 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: WHO IS GOD TO YOU ?
MALACHI 1:6-A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the Lord of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?

Some say he is father, some say he is a teacher,others say he is a ruler and great judge, we call him Lord but I tell you He is all in all. No matter what you have today without God you are no one. Your reflection of him speaks alot in who he is to you. You can't pick a part of him in your life. You have to yearn for all and more of him. He is not just a God but God  of all gods and the source of existence and living, just as the breath you are breathing. Everything you do must come from/through him.
PRAYER:
Father I acknowledge your authority over me. I give you my all because you hold it all together. I am nothing without you Lord but I am everything with you. You are the source of my strength, my rock and my solid ground. Take the lead as I trust you as my daily source. I seek you in all I do and I see you in all that I do. My life is all about you and all in you in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : YOU CAN'T SAY YOU HONOUR GOD AND DISHONOUR HIS WORD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment