Sunday 24 March 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : LEARN CONTENTMENT
PHILIPPIANS 4:11-12: Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. [12] I know both how to be l abased, and I know how to abound: m every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
Lack of contentment is a joy thief. Lack of contentment leads to unhealthy relationship. Lack of contentment causes envy. Lack of contentment brings desperation. Until you are content you won't understand the importance of management on any level. Contentment will prevent covetousness, whether in plenty or otherwise. Situations don't last but the ability to trust God in every situation will strengthen you in different times. Banking on God will teach you contentment because it will not be about what you can do by yourself but what God can do for you in his timing. Contentment teaches patience and even more trust in God. God can put you into any form of situation just to see your level of commitment to him and this is revealed in your contentment. Not grumbling nor murmuring but just choosing to trust God.
PRAYER:
Father thank you for where I am. I know that those times you didn't give me what I asked it was you saving me from destruction. I believe that you will open doors in seasons for me. I believe that your word to me is Ye and Amen. Help me Lord to maximize what you have placed in my hands as I believe you for what is to come. Thank you Lord for in all things I am victorious and every phase is working for my good in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: CONTENTMENT IN WHAT GOD HAS GIVEN YOU OPENS THE DOOR TO MUCH THAT HE HAS FOR YOU. GODLINESS + CONTENTMENT IS GREAT GAIN!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment