Friday 15 March 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: YOU ARE NOT ALONE
PSALM 42:8-Yet the Lord will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.

God is with you always know this for sure, things don't take him unaware. He see's, he knows, he hears. "Yet" means even though everything looks like it is crumbling, it is the will of God that shall prevail over all but you have to let him in. In the day and night it will not be situational experience but it will be God's experience and result. No matter what tries to cloud you, God will shield you. You are not forgotten, nor forsaken you are prevailing.
PRAYER :
Father let your presence always be with me. Holy Spirit go ahead of me and clear away all situational experience and give me a divine encounter. Father may all that I am and live for be hidden in you. Father straighten my path. I receive the goodness and mercies of God and it is my daily feed. My mouth is filled with songs of rejoicing all the days of my life in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: GOD'S WORD BRINGS PEACE AND COMFORT. STAY CONNECTED TO GOD!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment