Monday 4 March 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: LIVING FOR CHRIST 1THESSALONIAN 4:4-Let every man consider his body as a vessel consecrated to the service of God, and let him dread the impiety of polluting it by any vile, dishonourable indulgence whatever, or by putting it to any base use.  In a chaste and holy manner, answerable to that dignity which God has put upon it by making it his temple.

For we know that our body is the temple of God and where God dwells should be without filth because God is righteous, and you must honour that which is of him. Your life is beyond yourself, it is of God therefore it should be first God pleasing. Never let intimidation of men cause you to disobey God.Sanctification and honour is how God desires his temple in you to be kept. Give to God all that is due including your body/life.
PRAYER :
By the blood of Jesus I am sanctified and by his grace I am separated from the world. I give my life and body to the glory of God. I live my life in expression of God's will. I refuse to debase my body to the bondage of sin. Father help me to live for you alone In Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : POSSESS YOUR VESSEL IN SANCTIFICATION AND HONOUR.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment