Sunday 31 March 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: WAIT ON HIS MERCY
PSALM 123:2-Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden a unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait b upon the LORD our God, until that he have mercy upon us.
Until God shows up don't let go. Until he visits you don't go looking for solution else where until he gives you a go ahead in direction of help. Don't take a step out of head knowledge , wait on his mercies. There is nothing more assuring than that. He will come through no matter how long. His mercies can make you merit what you don't deserve. Wait on his mercies he can not fail.
PRAYER
Father when every other thing fails I know your mercy will prevail. Father I wait for your mercy let it speak over my life and all that concerns me. Father may all that I hear be your voice of direction that speaks to me. Father help me not to grow weary in waiting. Holy Spirit give me courage to stand and totally depend on you. I declare the mercy of God over my life and all that I do in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: THE MERCIES OF GOD FOUND YOU DONT LET GO.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment