Sunday 3 March 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS
PSALM 112:4-5:Although he may be subject to many of the troubles and calamities of life, as others are, yet they will be far from making him unhappy, for God will give him all the needful support and comfort in the midst of them, sanctifying them to him, and causing them, in many ways, to work together for his good, and in due time will grant him a happy issue out of them; whereas the wicked sink under their burdens, and their present miseries usher in their eternal destruction.
When your way is right before God, he raises help for you. Light is a symbol of hope and God's presence with you. Where there is light ,darkness can never dwell. God is assuring you today that He will raise light for you. Where you use to see darkness you shall see light, where there is confusion you shall see direction, where there is delay you shall encounter speed. The light of God is shinning in your path and bringing you to honor and favour.
PRAYER :
Father i want to see your light. Illuminate me by it. I shall not be defeated. Any dark power trying to overcome my effort is conquered by the light of God. I am surrounded by the light of God, I see possibilities on all side. I have joyful results. I am a child of light and I shine in every place in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : KNOW WHOSE YOU ARE,SO YOUR ARE NOT SUBJECTED BY WHOSE YOU ARE NOT.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment