Tuesday 12 March 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: JUST PATH
PSALM 25:4-Shew me thy ways, O Lord ; teach me thy paths.
As pilgrims on earth having heaven in mind there are many things that may want to distract you,thats why the map you need to walk through this crooked path is the word of God and in so doing you walk in God's way. The ways of the righteous are sorted by the Lord. It is the Lord that orders your path. You can't be walking in the path of righteousness and be led astray. Everyday your prayer should be ;Lord shew me thy way. God's dealings with is are mysterious so you must learn to trust his way. Trust in God we are feeble beings before him but with/in him there so much you can do and become.

PRAYER :
Father renew my strength for each day. Open my eyes to the path of just and truth. Where I have missed it let me find my way back to you. Father may I not choose the wrong path. May I never know the world more than the word. Father it is your will or nothing else. Lord may I always have a way out of any situation. Lead me by your word, and let me be conscious of heaven in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: BEING TOTALLY GOD DEPENDENT IS THE GREATEST FORM OF INDEPENDENCE FROM THE WORLDS VICES.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment