Wednesday 27 March 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE FINAL SAY
NUMBERS 27:6-7: And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, The daughters of Zelophehad speak right: thou shalt surely give them a possession of an inheritance among their father's brethren; and thou shalt cause the inheritance of their father to pass unto them.
Until God has stamped a finale on it the decree can not stand. Head knowledge can't direct you the way God's will will lead you. They would have have assumed that their action towards the daughters of  Zelophehad was right, of Moses hadn't enquired of the Lord. You must always weight the balance of your decision on the spiritual scale, so you don't end up making wrong decisions or leading others on a wrong path. In certainty and uncertainty, go further only with God.
PRAYER
Father strengthen my bond with you. May my heart always be open to hear from you as you lead me on. Expose your light to every spiritual blindness. Deliver me from decisions that will take me away from your presence. Father forgive me anyway I have done wrong to others due to wrong and physically limited perception. Father enlighten my understand and let me see from the right perspective in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: DON'T CALL IT FINAL/OVER UNTIL IT IS APPROVED BY GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment