Saturday 9 March 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : WAIT AND BE QUIET
LAMENTATION 3:25-26-The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord .It is good for a man that he bear the yoke in his youth.
Your wait isn't complete without the right attitude . Your attitude while you wait matters. Wait in faith and not in believe, wait in praise not complain. Have in mind that the timing of your life isn't a mistake with God. Faith is trusting God completely but when you complain it shows a sign if unbelief. Let no situation control your emotions or provoke your reaction towards God. Trust God and believe that nothing is not out of His control. Wrong attitude can delay you further in waiting place. God is looking to see that you can handle what he gives you. Be patient at his call.

PRAYER:
Father show me what you want me to know at every season of my life. Help me Lord to be patient in faith. Father silence the voice of anxiety  and unnecessary pressure in me. Lord my soul long and wait for you, from you cometh my salvation. Lord let your light shine in every area of my life. Father be merciful unto me in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: THERE IS GREAT REWARD WHEN YOU WAIT ON GOD AND WAIT FOR HIM.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment