Thursday 7 March 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET:

NUGGET: SWEET MEDITATION
PSALM 104:34-My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord .

What you think about more often reflects in all you do. More importantly reflects in your outlook/action. Be mindful of what you meditate on, be careful what you soak in or allow settle in your spirit.Because in this your actions are formed.  Sweet meditation doesn't detach you from God but moves you closer to him, it puts heaven as focus in mind. Let the thoughts of your heart and meditation be acceptable before God. Sweet meditation doesn't bring sorrow, it gladens the heart. You become what you are from your thoughts.
PRAYER:
In the name of Jesus I think upon the right things and I produce the right result. Father direct my thought. Holy Spirit you are my meditation all day long. Father my heart is open and receptive to your will and plan. My meditation is blessed in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: SWEET MEDITATION RESULT IN PRODUCTIVE THOUGHTS AND REFLECTS RIGHT ACTION/ATTITUDE.
PHILLIPIANS 4:8-Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment