Thursday 14 March 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: CLOSER WALK WITH GOD
PSALM 145:18-The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.

The closer you are to God, the more the intimacy with him. The Lord recognises hearts that pants for him, and the hunger of such heart becomes filled. An intimate relationship with God will terminate anything not in line with him. If you desire to know him and the power of his resurrection, you must draw near to him. You have to separate yourself from the world if you desire an intimacy with God. Intimacy is built in the secret place. Draw nigh to God and he will draw nigh to you.

PRAYER :
Father separate me from anything taking me far from you. Father I desire a closer walk with you. Father I choose your will over worthly pleasure. I am focused by your grace that I will not be tired in this race. Father I come to you be high unto me in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP:DESIRE THINGS AGREEABLE TO GOD'S WILL AND IT SHALL BE FULFILLED.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment