Friday 22 March 2019

TODAY'S NUGGET

NUGGET: GOSPEL CENTRIC RHYMES
PSALM 94:21-22:They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood.  But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.
Getting lost in today isn't the game. Being conscious that there is tomorrow is the way to live today well. Having a rise in your spirit to get going into a glorious future, will unveil great seasons. Not stopping, not halting but relentlessly vaulting upon the wings of glory while growing and glowing .Not seating on the fence but having God as your defence.

Father help me to continually abide in your presence as you give me grace to maximize the time you have given me. May every season break the shell and reveal your glory in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: YOU ARE MORE THAN YESTERDAY A NEW GLORY IS ABOUT TO BE REVEALED IN YOU.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment