Friday 29 March 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : WORTHY PRAISE
Psalm 115:17-18 The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence. e [18] But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. Praise the LORD.
Being alive is a privilege to praise, you have no excuse not to praise God as long as you are alive. The reason God gave you life is to glorify him with it. You complain about everything forgetting that without life(breath by God) you can't live for anything. If all your life were spent praising God you would have done a good work. If you are alive you must praise. Praise isn't for the dead but for the living. Praise God worthily today.
PRAYER
Father have mercy on me wherever I complained instead of praise. Forgive me father where I have perceived my problem greater. I see you Lord and I know that you are in control. Today and always I choose to praise you and not complain. I praise not just for what I can get but for who you are. I praise you for where I am and where you are taking me. I praise you for what I have and all you have in store. I praise you for the seen and unseen. I praise you for all Lord  in Jesus name Amen

TODAY'S TIP: PRAISE THROUGH IT ALL BECAUSE GOD IS FAR MORE THAN ALL THAT CONFRONTS YOU.

EFECOLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment