Wednesday 20 March 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: PREPARATION OF THE MIND
1PETER 1:13- Therefore, prepare your minds as people fasten their belts around their waists to prepared to work. What I mean is that you should discipline your minds /control what you think about,and by doing that conduct lives fully and confidently expecting to receive the good things that God will kindly do for you when Jesus Christ returns to heaven.

Gird the loins of your mind, so you can have the strength to overcome. Put your heart in readiness to obedience. Disobedience is going back to ignorance. Be confident about your faith in Christ so you waver not. An unprepared mind will be vulnerable to temptation. Put your thoughts in obedience to Christ so you don't fall from grace instead of operating in it. There is a reward/consequnec for every kind of life you choose.
PRAYER:
Father fill me with strength and courage to focus and trust you in truth and spirit. Father let my heart be receptive to God's will. Lord remove doubt from me that wavers my Faith. Lord may everyday of my life reflect you and you only. By the mercies of God I recover all I have lost due to lack of preparation. Father birth new and godly ideas in/through me that will become a world solution In Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: WE FUNCTION ACCORDING TO GOD'S POWER AT WORK IN US, AND HIS POWER IS LIMITLESS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment