Saturday 30 September 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-OCTOBER:1:2017

NUGGET: TRIUMPHING WITHOUT LIMIT
DEUTERONOMY 28:13; And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them.
There is a place where God has placed you and it is on the winning side. He placed a boundary between you and low level with His word saying, saying you "shall be above only" . Means this is God's original plan for you,to keep rising without limits. There is no limit to how high he wants you to go but never come down. God's desire for you is to rise on the ladder of greatness. He does not want you to beg but to be a giver and lender to nations. You have a place with Christ and it's on high. No matter what the previous months or even years has been ,you are putting the embargo of limitation under your feet. You must rise.
In the name of Jesus I am seated where Christ has placed me. I can't make a wrong turn for He is the light of my direction. By the blood of Jesus there is a boundary between me and anything trying to put my life on stand still. I triumph with the power of the victory of the cross in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP : GET READY FOR WHAT GOD IS ABOUT TO DO.
WELCOME TO OCTOBER,YOUR MONTH OF TRIUMPHING WITHOUT LIMITS !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment