Wednesday 20 September 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:21:2017

NUGGET: HONOUR GOD WITH YOUR ALL
PROVERBS 3:10; Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.

Honoring God goes beyond just honoring Him with material things or money. You are to honour God with your body, your behaviour, your lifestyle and all that you are because all you are and have comes from Him. As you honour Him in all things you give God a reason to entrust you with more. Your gift/offering can be rejected by God if your life doesn't please Him. And the Bible made it clear that if about to give and have scores to settle drop the offering at the altar go and settle it then come and give. Can I shock someone today, God is more interested in your heart than in your money. Honouring God starts with your personal life. As you honour God with your all He blesses you beyond what your barn can receive. There is more to honoring God than just giving him offering. The story of Cain and Abel has alot to say about this, God accepted one offering over the other because it was beyond just giving. One knew the importance of the heart connection the Father and honouring Him. God is not a beggar, He is the source. Don't think you are doing God a favour when you are actually the one that needs Him because he is the air you breath. I just want you to make that bold decision today. Honour God in all and with all.
Father I give you all that I am and would ever be. Take the best of me and use it for your glory. Be my guide for life. I bring myself totally in submission to your will. Break me, mold me and make what you want me to be in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: PARTIAL OBEDIENCE TO GOD IS TOTAL DISOBEDIENCE. HONOUR GOD WITH YOUR ALL!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment