Saturday 30 September 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:30:2017

NUGGET: DELIVERED FROM STRIVE
2SAMUEL 22:44;  Thou also hast delivered me from the strivings of my people, thou hast kept me to be head of the heathen: a people which I knew not shall serve me.

When God is with a man favour is sure and when God's favour is upon you ,you don't struggle as other men . If you look at the text ,it says thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people. Strivings means struggle, hard life. We all know that David was a sheep boy before he became a king and you would agree with me that the life he was living as a sheep boy wasn't a pleasant one, because God had a better plan for him and even when he became a king he had battles all around but a point God again gave Him complete rest. So it is possible for someone to labour under strive. But when God's favour locates you it becomes a whole new thing. You begin to experience ease.
Here is the word of God to someone today, you're delivered from strive. I decree that whatever you've been struggling to have by the intervention of God's favour you will get it with ease. You shall not strive as common men but you shall dine with kings for the Lord has crowned you with royalty. By the power of God you shall enjoy plentiful harvest. In the name of Jesus hardship ends in your life today in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: THE LORD CROWNETH THEE WITH LOVINGKINDNESS AND TENDER MERCIES. (Psalm 103:4).

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment